Volunteers And Helpers Needed
Vounteering with HVDV
We are currently looking to recruit new volunteers to join our dedicated team.
There are various roles within our charity, which are set out below along with a short description of what the role includes.
If you feel you could be part of our team then please email: [email protected] with your name and address and we
will pop an application form in the post to you or via email
Once you receive the application form please fill it out and return it to the address at the bottom of the form or email
to [email protected] Once we receive this we will invite you to an informal interview where we will have the chance
to ask each other questions. If you still feel that you would like to become part of hvdv we will contact you in writing
within 48 hours. Please note that all the positions with Helping Victims of Domestic Violence are Voluntary roles only.
Our aims objectives and values.
• To help HVDV fulfil its function in helping victims of domestic violence to become survivors to help raise funds and
come up with fun ways to achieve this. To set up stalls at events or bag pack. To come up with new ventures and
sometimes to arrange an event yourselves.
• To perform your volunteering role to the best of your ability;
• To follow the organisation’s procedures and standards, including health and safety and equal opportunities, in relation to its staff, volunteers and clients;
• To provide referees as agreed who may be contacted, and to agree to an Enhanced Data barring service check being carried out where necessary.
• To maintain the confidential information of the organisation and of its clients;
• To meet the time commitments and standards which have been mutually agreed to and to give reasonable notice so other arrangements can be made when this is not possible;
• To be very friendly and polite, honesty is a must as we are raising funds to help to empower victims and put them on the path to becoming a survivor.
• To promote HVDV to members of the public and be aware of the work that we do and our mission.
Volunteer Roles are :-
*Becoming a trustee for hvdv.
*Area Fundraising Co-ordinator
*Help on referals for this you would need to have an Enhanced DBS
check an a interviewed by HVDV
*Collecting of items donated by members of the public
*Sorting of clothing and items that have been donated to us.
*Running fundraising events e.g. stalls, charity event etc.
*Helping out at fundraising events helping other volunteer at event working as a team.
*Setting up your own event to help raise funds e.g Car boot sales , Cake sale, Table top sales, Charity evening etc
*Fundraising by Bag packing
*Collecting large item on the van with HVDV team.
*Helping with HVDV Christmas appeal
* Others if you can think of any idea how you could help HVDV then please email us At [email protected]